PocketPerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster drops bouncing around (blackturtle)

Go down

Monster drops bouncing around (blackturtle) Empty Monster drops bouncing around (blackturtle)

Post by Derp Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:05 am

Multiple times I have came across the game error where when I go to pick up the drops from a monster, one of the items (usually there monster specific drop) bounces around and I cannot pick it up. It continues blinking and bounces around unable to pick up. I think it usually happens when it's already blinking when I go to pick it up but I'm not sure.

Playing on iPhone 5s, latest iOS, version 1.0.0 (at the time of thread created), and I play over wifi.

Tykian: I too experience this. Always monster loot, generally I believe when the inventory would be considered full but there is room for more of that loot on its stack. I find its usually when I have an item quest for that specific item too.

HTC one M8, latest Android, 1.0.0 and still happening at 1.0.2. PS: While I think 1.0.2 is Android only, update to 1.0.1
Derp
Derp
Admin

Character
IGN: Derpamine
Class: Angelic Buster
Level: 139

Back to top Go down