PocketPerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LV130 Unique Scrate Cloak (Cassandra Event)

2 posters

Go down

LV130 Unique Scrate Cloak (Cassandra Event) Empty LV130 Unique Scrate Cloak (Cassandra Event)

Post by Kashmere Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:00 pm

So far being the only LV130 Unique grade cloak that is available without opening Super Premium Capsules, I'm sure many players are considering whether it is worth its price of 1500 ornaments. However its attributes are hidden prior to its purchase, making it a bit of a dilemma for some (it definitely was for me).

I'm not 100% sure whether it carries set stats (quite likely) or whether its stats can vary between buyers, but the one I purchased had HP Steal, MP Steal, and STR (disappointingly no Critical Attack Rate). Could other players with the cloak verify that these stats are indeed set? I'm hoping this post becomes useful to those who are currently considering whether or not it is worth the 1500 ornaments.

Happy Holidays!
Kashmere
Kashmere

Character
IGN: Kashmere
Class: AB
Level: 150

Back to top Go down

LV130 Unique Scrate Cloak (Cassandra Event) Empty Re: LV130 Unique Scrate Cloak (Cassandra Event)

Post by minadein Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:05 am

Saw a unique cape on the ladder...
Had the exact same stats as yours...
minadein
minadein

Character
IGN:
Class: Beginner
Level: 1

Back to top Go down