PocketPerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think we'll get the ridiculous HP/MP steal?

Go down

Do you think we'll get the ridiculous HP/MP steal? Empty Do you think we'll get the ridiculous HP/MP steal?

Post by Delsephine Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:11 am

As you can see by watching any kPMS video on YouTube, they have God Mode because of the outrageous amounts of HP and MP steal they can get on their equipment.

Anyone think we'll ever get that? I hope so.
Delsephine

Back to top Go down

Do you think we'll get the ridiculous HP/MP steal? Empty Re: Do you think we'll get the ridiculous HP/MP steal?

Post by Delsephine Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:44 am

I realized the difference is that in kPMS, the HP/MP steal is based on a percentage of the damage you deal, rather than a flat rate per hit.

I feel like it's only different here so people will want VIP for the Stonewall buffs. Greedy ass Murica.
Delsephine

Back to top Go down

Do you think we'll get the ridiculous HP/MP steal? Empty Re: Do you think we'll get the ridiculous HP/MP steal?

Post by Kaotikus Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:11 am

The stonewall buff doesnt even related to mp,hp drain tho.
Sure,they monster hit you for 1 damage but you wanna kill fast also,so imo they should make it like kpms.
really need the mp drain to scale in percentage lol,i hate having 20 mp steal yet all i get was 20mp per attack or 180 mama with DB CoH.
hell,certainly hope this was a joke
Kaotikus
Kaotikus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum