PocketPerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did I just fuse the Mechanic's starting weapon?

3 posters

Go down

Did I just fuse the Mechanic's starting weapon? Empty Did I just fuse the Mechanic's starting weapon?

Post by Delsephine Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:25 am

I didn't think to take a screenshot before I fused it away, but I just fused a level 1 Gun called "Cold Wind". It's not the pistol that Tear starts with, so I assume it's the one that Mechanic starts with.

Confirmation that Mechanic is the next class? I don't know what order kPMS went in with releases, so I'm just wondering.
Delsephine

Back to top Go down

Did I just fuse the Mechanic's starting weapon? Empty Re: Did I just fuse the Mechanic's starting weapon?

Post by minadein Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:08 am

Did I just fuse the Mechanic's starting weapon? Cold_m10
minadein
minadein

Character
IGN:
Class: Beginner
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Did I just fuse the Mechanic's starting weapon? Empty Re: Did I just fuse the Mechanic's starting weapon?

Post by Delsephine Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:31 am

Yeah, that. As far as I'm aware, the only level 1 weapons are the starter weapons, so that must be the Mechanic starter weapon.
Delsephine

Back to top Go down

Post by RasAlgethi Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:18 pm

It could be, but I doubt it.

It's possible to obtain level 1 gear through fusion I believe. It has happened to me once as well too I believe, i'm not too sure tho.

Would be coul if they'd release mechanic soon as well, not that i'm going to play it though...
RasAlgethi
RasAlgethi

Back to top Go down

Post by Duoss Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Actually.
That IS the starting AB weapon. Tear doesn't get Soul Shooter until she merges with the artifact, so she uses a gun with unlimited bullets.
Duoss
Duoss

Back to top Go down

Post by Delsephine Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:12 pm

That is not the pistol that Tear starts with. Go make an AB and see for yourself.

It doesn't matter though, I realized there is more than one level 1 type of each weapon. I've gotten level 1 blunts and daggers that aren't in the equipment shop.

Meh.
Delsephine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down