PocketPerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is this possible?

2 posters

Go down

How is this possible? Empty How is this possible?

Post by Delsephine Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:25 am

(I can't post the link, so if you want to see what I'm asking, search "pocket maple dual stumpy" on YouTube.)

There is a level 85 Dual Blade spamming Dark Sight to kill a boss. Advanced Dark Sight requires the 5th job, which is at 95. How is he doing this? Does Dark Sight cancel if you use it again?

Also, I've seen some videos of people using skills during auto-combat. How does that work?
Delsephine

Back to top Go down

How is this possible? Empty Re: How is this possible?

Post by Delsephine Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:27 am

I can't decide what class to stick with. It seems I can't balance any of them. I either have to go full DEX and have horrible damage, or full/hybrid with DEX and the class's main stat, and have bad defense.

I hate the transformation of Angelic Buster, because it makes fashion pointless. I hate the way Kaiser holds his weapon cause it just looks weird to me. I hate all three classes with wings because there's no way to hide them.

The best looking one with the nicest looking armor and weapons is Dual Blade, and the class sucks so badly that almost nobody actually plays it.

Ugh. Maybe I should just wait for Mechanic or Mercedes.
Delsephine

Back to top Go down

Post by minadein Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:58 am

Delsephine wrote:(I can't post the link, so if you want to see what I'm asking, search "pocket maple dual stumpy" on YouTube.)

There is a level 85 Dual Blade spamming Dark Sight to kill a boss. Advanced Dark Sight requires the 5th job, which is at 95. How is he doing this? Does Dark Sight cancel if you use it again?

Also, I've seen some videos of people using skills during auto-combat. How does that work?

Not sure what you're on about, but DB are safe whilst they are invisible (i.e. Dark Sight).
Attacking will break this immunity, but they can cast Dark Sight again to hide.
Advanced Dark Sight offers a chance to attack without breaking the immunity.

You can cast most skills while you use auto combat. You resume auto combat once the skill animation completes.
The only exception is for key down skills, e.g. resonance.
minadein
minadein

Character
IGN:
Class: Beginner
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Delsephine Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:04 am

I see, so the skill description for Dark Sight is misleading when it says "You can neither attack nor be attacked."
Delsephine

Back to top Go down

Post by minadein Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:11 am

Yeah... as you may have noticed, there's a lot that's been lost in translation...

minadein
minadein

Character
IGN:
Class: Beginner
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tykian Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:33 am

Well I mean, technically it still makes sense. You cannot attack(or you'll break the dark sight) and you cannot be attacked, though if I recall a monster already aggro'd to you can still skill you. At least in normal maple this was true, not sure if that carried over.
Tykian
Tykian
Admin

Character
IGN: Tykian
Class: Demon Slayer
Level: 102

http://www.pocketperion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum