PocketPerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help on King Pepe

4 posters

Go down

Help on King Pepe Empty Help on King Pepe

Post by Righty Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:32 am

Currently level 143, with 1145 DEF & 8354 HP.
King Pepe 1 hit ko me all the time.
I don't even know how much damages he does to me as it happens way too fast!
How do I defeat him as I'm really sick of hogs, and using skills makes the exp/loot lags big time.
Fellow DS who has defeated KPP, at which level did u do so?
Righty
Righty

Back to top Go down

Help on King Pepe Empty Re: Help on King Pepe

Post by Anti Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:09 am

I'm in the same boat as you, i'm level 140 and I can barely take out a third of his hp before he kills me. Your best bet is using demon impact right after he teleports and then running away, but he hits fast and it's almost impossible to pull off.
Anti

Back to top Go down

Post by blackturtle Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:53 am

I did it at lvl 139. Spent about 5000 candy doing so lol.
blackturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:30 pm

Holy shit I actually did it using my method without wasting any candy. I did waste like 150 elixirs though.
Anti

Back to top Go down

Post by Righty Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:46 am

Anti wrote:Holy shit I actually did it using my method without wasting any candy. I did waste like 150 elixirs though.

Mind sharing your method?
What i did was to keep touching other mobs so that king pepe wouldn't inflict any damages on me, but sometimes it's really hard to control using my tablet. Always died within 1min. Lol

5000 candies is way too much for me! Razz
Righty
Righty

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:01 am

Posted a new "How to avoid the death penatly" up in the library section. I know it's late, but for future reference people can use it.
Derp
Derp
Admin

Character
IGN: Derpamine
Class: Angelic Buster
Level: 139

Back to top Go down

Post by pcakes Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Hope all went well and you've been able to beat him by now!

In case you haven't / for anyone else who bothers to check this thread, I tried out two methods that both seem to work, the first of which is basically what Anti already said up there.

The main attack in both is Demon Impact -- I alternated it with Raven Storm at points just to get rid of damage from spawn, but that's your choice.

1. Hit & Run - or, Demon Impact & Drop. You're going to play tag with King Pepe by dropping platform by platform, which I find the fastest movement. You can run Demon Impact after ~1 second of landing, BEFORE King Pepe shows up -- he'll teleport in and get hit before he manages to attack, then you immediately drop and wait a second and repeat, etc. until you hit the bottom and go all the way up top to repeat. Note: I didn't actually use this to win though. I'm even lazier than this requires.

2. Bottom Crawler -- I found this a lot easier. Basically, playing "catch me if you can" with King Pepe on the bottom level of the map by luring him from one end to the other. He teleports fast, but he doesn't walk fast -- if you lure him to teleport to one corner of the map, you can jump away and get him to follow you across the entire floor from left to right / right to left since he won't teleport if you stay close enough. I didn't test how close is needed, but you can at minimum be well out of reach of his attack, like two monsters' width between you and him. Then all you have to do is turn around to use Demon Impact every few steps until you get to the other end of the map, at which point you fly to the other end again and wait for him to teleport there, aaand repeat.

The second method is what I used to beat him, because I'm super lazy. Hope that helps someone.
pcakes
pcakes

Character
IGN: pattycakes
Class: DS
Level: 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Righty Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:13 pm

Hi pcakes,

Nope, going 145 now and still haven't manage to defeat him, but at least i can bypass the exp and meso loss thru the "derp" way.

I'm gonna try your bottom crawler first as it seems easier for my clumsy fingers. Thanks so so much for sharing!
Righty
Righty

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:34 am

Righty wrote:Hi pcakes,

Nope, going 145 now and still haven't manage to defeat him, but at least i can bypass the exp and meso loss thru the "derp" way.

I'm gonna try your bottom crawler first as it seems easier for my clumsy fingers. Thanks so so much for sharing!

Lol, the "derp" way.
Derp
Derp
Admin

Character
IGN: Derpamine
Class: Angelic Buster
Level: 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Righty Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:42 am

Derp wrote:Lol,  the "derp" way.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. Haha.

And I've finally managed to defeat kpp using the bottom crawler method. After like 5938262 tries. Thanks once again Derp & pcakes!!

BTW, king castle sux too. Can't find a good spot for flip screen. Arrgh.
Righty
Righty

Back to top Go down

Post by pcakes Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:17 pm

Glad you made it!! Sad it took so many tries though; guess I've still room to think up an easier method overall hmm
pcakes
pcakes

Character
IGN: pattycakes
Class: DS
Level: 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Righty Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:37 pm

Your method is easy enough. I'm just too clumsy. Kept hanging onto the ladder when I'm trying to jump away. Died all the time due to this.
Righty
Righty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down