PocketPerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED] Immediate crash on entering Mushroom Castle Banquet Hall (AB)

2 posters

Go down

[SOLVED] Immediate crash on entering Mushroom Castle Banquet Hall (AB) Empty [SOLVED] Immediate crash on entering Mushroom Castle Banquet Hall (AB)

Post by TakaMax Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi guys, I'm having a problem when doing the quest "Tears of the King Who has Lost a Daughter". This quest will teleport me to a map called "Mushroom Castle Banquet Hall". When I use immediate teleport, after a couple seconds on loading screen, the game will crash and closed. Similarly, when I walk to there, same things remains. And the disaster was that if I walk there, chances are, when it crash and I logged back, I will be spawn on a very irrelevant location where I can potentially be dead even before screen loaded.

Some information might be useful :

Level 133 AB, on iOS iPad mini

Last edited by altcode on Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title change)
TakaMax

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Immediate crash on entering Mushroom Castle Banquet Hall (AB) Empty Re: [SOLVED] Immediate crash on entering Mushroom Castle Banquet Hall (AB)

Post by altcode Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:25 am

Hi- are you still having this problem?

I wonder if anyone else has had this issue or if it may be a file that got a little out of line. You could try deleting the app and downloading it again (this requires logging in again, it does not delete the account you created with your email/facebook/etc) to see if that fixes the issue.
If you still have this problem, you could try using an emulator such as bluestacks to run the program on your computer.
altcode
altcode

Character
IGN: Zarahi
Class: Angelic Buster
Level: 70

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Immediate crash on entering Mushroom Castle Banquet Hall (AB) Empty Re: [SOLVED] Immediate crash on entering Mushroom Castle Banquet Hall (AB)

Post by TakaMax Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:40 am

Yes I do. Attempted to send a bug report to Nexon and they just told me they will put an investigation about it. Yeah, all of the above are tested except from uninstall/install. Might try that sooner or else my AB is gonna stuck on level 13X forever. Not looking forward to get a bluestack as it messed up my computer previously.
Thanks for the recommendation
TakaMax

Back to top Go down

Post by altcode Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:16 am

Ah, I've never used bluestacks so I'm not familiar with it. Let me know if an uninstall/install fixes the issue! Glad that you contacted Nexon but who knows how long that will take them to figure out.Panicky  Maybe we will be getting a little patch soon that could fix it? I'm hoping for the best for you!
altcode
altcode

Character

Back to top Go down

Post by TakaMax Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Yeah, I fixed the issue by upgrading my iPad Mini to iOS 9 from 8.4. Believe that was the OS version compatibility issues.
TakaMax

Back to top Go down

Post by altcode Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:49 am

Ooh, those sneaky iOS issues. I hate how mundanely important the updates are.

Thanks for letting us know!
altcode
altcode

Character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum