PocketPerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS Auto-combat Hidden skill? (iulove)

4 posters

Go down

DS Auto-combat Hidden skill? (iulove) Empty DS Auto-combat Hidden skill? (iulove)

Post by Derp Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:50 am

Hey guys, so I'm a lvl41 DS and I love to grind farm. But, there seems to be an interesting skill that the auto-combat does for me--the Chaos Lock (I am guessing). This skill is essentially a teleportation to a monster and attacks it. Why don't I see this as an active skill. It would be very helpful in my opinion. Has anyone else encountered this hidden skill during auto-combat??
Derp
Derp
Admin

Character
IGN: Derpamine
Class: Angelic Buster
Level: 139

Back to top Go down

DS Auto-combat Hidden skill? (iulove) Empty Re: DS Auto-combat Hidden skill? (iulove)

Post by Tyas2000 Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:43 am

Sometimes if an enemy is out of reach via not using any skills such as Kaiser Grapple, or (Whatever name of that special jump is), your game will auto teleport to the enemy.

Best example of this is the secret map at desert with the desert giants
Tyas2000
Tyas2000

Back to top Go down

DS Auto-combat Hidden skill? (iulove) Empty Re: DS Auto-combat Hidden skill? (iulove)

Post by altcode Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:28 am

I have watched my AB teleporting around with auto-combat. I'm not sure exactly why the game does it because sometimes there are opportune moments to teleport and the character just likes to bounce up and down or wiggle back and forth. (Example: when Kiyos in the desert take away your ability to jump, my AB would not be able to climb ropes but would walk back and forth in front of them and not attack anything)

I thought the teleporting was a glitch at first but I just kinda went along with it. Wink
altcode
altcode

Character
IGN: Zarahi
Class: Angelic Buster
Level: 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Delsephine Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:29 am

I experienced this before I even left the starting zone. The screen with the Thief Crows does it. It was kinda funny, but it makes autoing much faster on maps where it occurs.
Delsephine

Back to top Go down

Post by RasAlgethi Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:16 am

that teleport shit is just something written in the code for the character to move through the map freely/faster during auto combat.

At least that would be my guess. it's not even a skill either, all characters do this. Mainly to stop characters from walking in to dead spots I would guess, or just to make training effecient. Probably the latter because there are a lot of maps with dead spots and the teleport mechanic doesn't activate in those cases.
RasAlgethi
RasAlgethi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down