PocketPerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is the worst class the only one I enjoy playing?

3 posters

Go down

Why is the worst class the only one I enjoy playing? Empty Why is the worst class the only one I enjoy playing?

Post by Delsephine Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:20 pm

I've tried Demon Slayer. I've tried Kaiser. I've tried Angelic Buster. I don't like any of them.

Demon Slayer and Kaiser are practically invincible and Angelic Buster is definitely great at doing annoying quests to kill or collect items from flying mobs, and they have the easiest time in Aqua Road. However, I still don't enjoy them. I think it might be the wings. They bug me for some reason. I might like them more if I could hide them. I also dislike the Angelic Buster's transformation, because it makes fashion items and cosmetics completely pointless. I know these things don't affect the actual gameplay of the classes, but aesthetics are a major thing for me when it comes to gaming.

Dual Blade, the weakest and most difficult class to play, is the only one I truly have fun playing.

Am I just a glutton for punishment or what? I mean, even out of the future classes, Shade is the only other one that actually interests me. I don't like the mecha that Mechanic rides around in. I don't like the dual crossbows that Mercedes uses. I don't like the techy aspect of Xenon. I don't like the weapon of Luminous.

Aesthetics man. I don't even know. I wish I could just play whatever and be happy, but I can't. ;-;
Delsephine

Back to top Go down

Why is the worst class the only one I enjoy playing? Empty Re: Why is the worst class the only one I enjoy playing?

Post by RasAlgethi Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:45 pm

I don;t really care about any of it. If I were to care about aesthetics I wouldn't even be playing any kind of MS, perhaps not even an MMORPG..

Only thing I care about is gameplay, I play AB for mu lung dojo, DS for dungeon and KS for the fun of it.

RasAlgethi
RasAlgethi

Back to top Go down

Why is the worst class the only one I enjoy playing? Empty Re: Why is the worst class the only one I enjoy playing?

Post by Happy Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Mmm some of my friends say that DB's are better than DS's.
I think since most of the late game(at least for now) revolves around dojo runs, DB's don't seem too useful. Their mobbing skill is really good - it hits all/most of the monsters in adv dungeon maps and with good enough stats, kills in 1 hit.
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by RasAlgethi Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:18 am

What makes DB's 'the worst class' hugely depends on the fact that they are not really suited for autocombat. At least that's what I've read/heard. Further DB's dish out some pretty solid dmg, often more than DS's. Onother downside being is that in order to be able to do so they'd need some kind of offensive variant build, which leaves them rather frail.

It basically boils down to this:
When using an offensive build DB's are outdamaged by AB's and are just a tad more durable than AB's
When using a defensive build DB's are nowhere near as bulky/tanky as KS and DS and deal shit damage in the process, defensive builds are also mainly intended for autocombat purposes and i've read several posts/topics discussing the inefficiency of the DB when it comes to autocombatting..

TL;DR: DB is not per definition a bad class, it just gets the shit end of the stick on both parts.
for dojo/dungeon:
AB>DB/DS/KS
for autocombat:
DS/KS>AB>DB
RasAlgethi
RasAlgethi

Back to top Go down

Post by minadein Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:31 am

@RasAlgethi

I would expand on that and say, DB (with sudden raid) are the best at killing non-boss monsters.

minadein
minadein

Character
IGN:
Class: Beginner
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down