PocketPerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just farmed 10 stacks of Dim Spirit Stones...

2 posters

Go down

Just farmed 10 stacks of Dim Spirit Stones... Empty Just farmed 10 stacks of Dim Spirit Stones...

Post by Delsephine Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:46 am

And during that time, which was about 2.5 hours, I only got 77 Christmas Ornaments. Horrible, horrible drop rate on those things.

By the way, is there something special about AB that lets it get so many Dim Spirit Stones? I tried to use Kaiser, since he can farm that screen without needing a job change, but I went from 1 to 8 without a single stone drop.
Delsephine

Back to top Go down

Just farmed 10 stacks of Dim Spirit Stones... Empty Re: Just farmed 10 stacks of Dim Spirit Stones...

Post by Kaotikus Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:58 am

The only thing that really matters is the basic attack range.
AB after job change can basically farm the entire map within 3sec while kaiser need around 20sec?Since he melee.
range>melee beside ab hit fast so its better just to use ab
Kaotikus
Kaotikus

Back to top Go down

Just farmed 10 stacks of Dim Spirit Stones... Empty Re: Just farmed 10 stacks of Dim Spirit Stones...

Post by Delsephine Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:02 am

I don't have Candy for pets, so melee range would actually give me a better pick up rate if I were to autocombat. I did it manually though with AB.
Delsephine

Back to top Go down

Post by minadein Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:11 am

If you went from lvl 1 - 8 with no dim spirit stone drops, then they probably don't drop any for kaiser...

Either that or you are EXTREMELY unlucky.

Why on earth do you need 10 stacks of dim spirit stones...?
minadein
minadein

Character
IGN:
Class: Beginner
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotikus Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:12 am

Wait,you ac?
You can do it manually,just take a while.
For me,i only loot if i saw dim stone or else i wont bother jumping there just to loot a worthless item
Kaotikus
Kaotikus

Back to top Go down

Post by Delsephine Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:02 am

For fusing, mostly. It takes less time to farm Stones than it does to run dungeons. 1k Stones is 500 Magic grade items to fuse. lol
Delsephine

Back to top Go down

Post by Oursizes Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:08 am

Play kpms, stones and ornaments,etc rain there
Oursizes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down