PocketPerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED] Monsters doing no damage (can only "Miss")

4 posters

Go down

[SOLVED] Monsters doing no damage (can only "Miss") Empty [SOLVED] Monsters doing no damage (can only "Miss")

Post by pcakes Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:17 pm

Sooo having literally just killed King Pepe, I decided to just stay and train there on the captain and helmet pepes without ever leaving the field. A whole five minutes had passed by the time I realized I wasn't taking any damage -- it's always a "Miss". Literally just stood in a mob to test it out. I'm like some kind of invisible ghostly murderer to these poor pepes.

Bug?? Stroke of luck??? Regardless, I'm assuming this problem will most likely fix itself if I leave the field sooo just going to spend some time auto-ing here for the foreseeable future.  Ray

This happen to anyone else after a boss? / try it out!
pcakes
pcakes

Character
IGN: pattycakes
Class: DS
Level: 143

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Monsters doing no damage (can only "Miss") Empty Re: [SOLVED] Monsters doing no damage (can only "Miss")

Post by Akarin Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:22 pm

Once you kill King Pepe, you become invulnerable to all monsters on that map. Once you relog or leave the map, they'll start doing damage to you again.
Akarin
Akarin

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Monsters doing no damage (can only "Miss") Empty Re: [SOLVED] Monsters doing no damage (can only "Miss")

Post by minadein Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:22 pm

Not just you. I have noted it in a part of my ab mushroom guide. Just leave your phone on and auto combat Smile
minadein
minadein

Character
IGN:
Class: Beginner
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by pcakes Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:25 pm

Ooh, I see I see. So yeah, in that case I'll just hang around here for a bit hehe Laughing Thanks, King Pepe!
pcakes
pcakes

Character
IGN: pattycakes
Class: DS
Level: 143

Back to top Go down

Post by altcode Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:32 am

Someone should post this to Tips n Tricks! Wink I haven't gotten to King Pepe yet so I'm not confident enough in writing a blurb about it, lol
altcode
altcode

Character
IGN: Zarahi
Class: Angelic Buster
Level: 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down